/> background: #e8b url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_ms/headbotborder.gif) bottom left repeat-x; sweetspirits dayz nightz destiny desire: Religion V Reality  

sweetspirits dayz nightz destiny desire

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Religion V Reality

It's 5 am and seriously about 5 degree's not heater is on damn it's cold . I've spent the past week with the dreaded flu , waking at early hours in the morning.

So boredom lead me to surf the net about religious views after reading a fb post all religions teach peace , well maybe they do but that doesn't mean anything just because something is learnt /taught
doesn't mean it is abided by .

Take religion for example it is taught children are brainwashed to believe what the hear , after all you hear something often enough you simply believe it .

How many times does a person read something and automatically believe it , without questioning any facts , too many times .

I believed all the religious brainwashed crap that was instilled in me as a child because I was a child and didn't understand half of it , like Mary was a virgin oh yeah as a child I didn't know what a virgin was so it was just another word .

Funny how I look back now and can remember being the only child in school without rosary beads and how I didn't have a jumper or winter school uniform in minus 4 degrees but yet all I wished for was rosary beads , for pray.

Time passes and we all question some things in life , I don't know how old I was when I stopped believing Mary was a virgin at the birth of Jesus and religion seemed messed up , why do they say Mary mother of God like huh when Jesus is suppose to be Gods Son ?

Time passed by and religion just makes one feel guilty for not being saintly , when the majority of those leading places of worship are committing the most  horrific crimes , and lying and deceiving
everyone .

I hate going to church I  went to my daughters wedding I didn't want to be in the church , all that ran through my head was did he who she stands before rape children  ? How many children have been molested or raped in this 100 year old church .

Fuck it I have no religion and I never want to be inside a church ever again , you can worship an entity you don't have to enter a church to do so !

When I die I don't want any association with religion what so ever , I just want to be cremated and nothing else ! I don't fear hell because I have lived in earth, I am not religious and in death I shall have eternal peace .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com



Free Image hosting by ImageSnap Hanging by the moment Lyrics Desperate for changing. Starving for truth. I'm closer to where i started, chasing after you, i'm falling even more in love with you i'm letting go of all i've held on to i'm standing here until you make me move i'm hanging by a moment here with you. Forgetting all i'm lacking. Completely incomplete. I'll take your invatation. You take all of me. Chorus: I'm falling even more in love with you. I'm letting go of all i've held on to. I'm standing here until you make move. I'm hanging by a moment here with you. I'm living for the only thing i know. I'm running and not quite sure where to go. And i don't know what i'm diving into, just hanging by the moment here with you. There's nothing else to lose. There's nothing else to find. There's nothing else, that can change my mind. There is nothing else. There is nothing else. There is nothing else. Desperate for changing, Starving for truth. I'm closer to where i started chasing after you. Chorus again. I'm hanging by the moment I'm hanging by the moment I'm hangingby the moment here with you ........................................................................................... Fort Minor Lyrics Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone She said somedays I feel like shit Somedays I wanna quit and just be normal for a bit I don't understand why you have to always be gone I get along but your trips always feel so long And I find myself trying to stay by the phone Because your voice always helps me to not feel so alone But I feel like an idiot, working my day around a call And when I pick up I don't have much to say, so I want you to know it's a little f...ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home You know, the place where you used to live Used to barbeque with burgers and ribs Used to have a little party every halloween with candy by the pile but now you only stop by every once in a while Shit I find myself just filling my time With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind I'm doing fine and I plan to keep it that way You can call me if you find that you have something to say And I'll tell you I want you to know it's a little f****ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home I want you to know it's a little f*&*ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, no longer debating Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses For why you're not around, and feeling sorta useless It seems that one thing has been true all along You don't really know what you've got till its gone I guess I've had it with you and your career When you come back I won't be here and you can say Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home ..................................................................................................................................... I so love this song , although it's kinda sad. I just had to put it on here :)
How can you deny me, Something that is so true? Our friendship is worth the world to me, But my dream is to be close to you. We support each other endlessly, Giving hope through thick and thin. But my heart bleeds constantly to be near to you, Whispering the word, When? I gave you a path to my heart, And on it you certainly found your way. Now lying in my spirit, I dream of us everyday. And it’s the mystery that lies within you, Your soul I wish to be near. But as for now I will continue loving you, Quietly remaining here...
A little darkFree Image hosting by ImageSnap Enrique Lyrics Somebody's Me You, do you remember me?, Like, I remember you? Do you spend your life, going back in your mind to that time?, Cause I, I walk the streets alone, I hate being on my own, and everyone can see that, I really fell, and I'm going through hell. Thinking about you with somebody else. Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. yeaa... How, how did we go wrong? It was so good, and now its gone, And i pray at night, that our path's soon will cross. What we had, isn't lost. Cause you are always right here in my thoughts.. Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. Oh yeah... You will always be in my life, even if im not in your life. Cause you're in my memory... You, when you remember me?... And before you set me free, oh listen please... Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. Somebody's me... Somebody's me... Oh yeah... FAR AWAY Nickelback - Far Away - Lyrics This time, This place Misused, Mistakes Too long, Too late Who was I to make you wait Just one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore On my knees, I'll ask Last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you, I'd withstand All of hell to hold your hand I'd give it all I'd give for us Give anything but I won't give up 'Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore So far away (So far away) Been far away for far too long So far away (So far away) Been far away for far too long But you know, you know, you know I wanted I wanted you to stay 'Cause I needed I need to hear you say I love you I have loved you all along And I forgive you For being away for far too long So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you any more Believe it Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing, 'cause i'm not leaving you any more Believe it Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing Hold on to me and never let me go




Add to Technorati Favorites
http://www.meebo.com/rooms



Free Image hosting by ImageSnap