/> background: #e8b url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_ms/headbotborder.gif) bottom left repeat-x; sweetspirits dayz nightz destiny desire: Seasons Of Love - Friendship  

sweetspirits dayz nightz destiny desire

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Seasons Of Love - Friendship

Seasons Of Love are merely reflections of time . One could turn and hourglass 1000 or one million times . How much one loves another is time irrelevant . For a person could be part of your life for months years or only a few weeks it is the bond of love that forms that touches your inner soul / heart . I recall reading a poem years ago about the seasons of love and writting my own version of seasons of love . Although 14 years have passed by and I still cannot find the original Seasons Of Love Poem. I believe people do come into our lives for a reason and no matter how long or short their stay . If people are bad or good we certainly learn from the good the bad the ugly as in horrible people. We are blessed for the ones that stay ( Desi ) . I read today the story of a young woman that fell in love withwho she thought was Mr Perfect ( the coward ). I'm going to link her story I'm not going to blog about it in particular because my ? is what did she learn from that relationship and why did she even have to experience it . Yes the good the bad the ugly . I certainly can relate to the good the bad the ugly . My last relationship Lasted a few years and ended almost 11 years ago . Lets look back ph at first he was nice made me feel special . But within a few months made me feel like crap , things he done to make me feel like crap. We'd be chatting and he's say he had to go n sign out of chat , next day oh sorry but my friends came to the office so i had to log out. Would say he is going to call but didnt , would say we will chat online but not turn up . Would ignore me for weeks on end and when i stopped trying to contact him to see if he was ok . He would start to correspond . Always excuses oh I had relatives over and couldnt talk to you . I'm coming to see you , oh wait sep 11th I cant no one is leaving their family . Nothing for one month then an email Oh I went to africa for work but couldnt tell u plus i had no money to send u a postcard. Hmmm so many red lights especially when at times you didnt recall things we'd spoken about , it was like a few people were playing games . Then oh I'm sending you a birthday present , ( it never came ) . Once again I'm coming to see you . Oh i can't there has been a death in the family . Then a weird sms message I can't call you or be on chat we have a bad storm , then i received a sms ( happy 25th anniversay) I question why u sent it . Several days later , you said your cousin sent it to his wife . One would think your so called cousin married for 25 yrs would have his own cell phone but not only that he would be with his wife at 9pm on their 25th anniversay. Oh the list is endless the signs were always there , but I held onto the fantasy of you and being with you , until in the end when you continued to ignore me and just as i let go you'd message me outta the blue after 4 months had passed . I was inlove with the fantasy you told me you wanted to marry me and i didnt ever want to lose you . I loved how you sanf to me more than words unchained melody . Oh the wonder of you :) yes I was under your spell . What a player you played me like a magicians trick deck your cards were never real nor was your love , Although some days I believe it was , the cards , the gifts , the photos I've kept them all these years I finally shed no more tears . I never wanted gifts I just wanted you but still curious of the gift I never received ;). The seasons of love in my life stopped the year when I shed my last tear for you . I've stayed single it's so much easier to just have seasons of life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com



Free Image hosting by ImageSnap Hanging by the moment Lyrics Desperate for changing. Starving for truth. I'm closer to where i started, chasing after you, i'm falling even more in love with you i'm letting go of all i've held on to i'm standing here until you make me move i'm hanging by a moment here with you. Forgetting all i'm lacking. Completely incomplete. I'll take your invatation. You take all of me. Chorus: I'm falling even more in love with you. I'm letting go of all i've held on to. I'm standing here until you make move. I'm hanging by a moment here with you. I'm living for the only thing i know. I'm running and not quite sure where to go. And i don't know what i'm diving into, just hanging by the moment here with you. There's nothing else to lose. There's nothing else to find. There's nothing else, that can change my mind. There is nothing else. There is nothing else. There is nothing else. Desperate for changing, Starving for truth. I'm closer to where i started chasing after you. Chorus again. I'm hanging by the moment I'm hanging by the moment I'm hangingby the moment here with you ........................................................................................... Fort Minor Lyrics Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone She said somedays I feel like shit Somedays I wanna quit and just be normal for a bit I don't understand why you have to always be gone I get along but your trips always feel so long And I find myself trying to stay by the phone Because your voice always helps me to not feel so alone But I feel like an idiot, working my day around a call And when I pick up I don't have much to say, so I want you to know it's a little f...ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home You know, the place where you used to live Used to barbeque with burgers and ribs Used to have a little party every halloween with candy by the pile but now you only stop by every once in a while Shit I find myself just filling my time With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind I'm doing fine and I plan to keep it that way You can call me if you find that you have something to say And I'll tell you I want you to know it's a little f****ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home I want you to know it's a little f*&*ed up that I'm stuck here waiting, no longer debating Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses For why you're not around, and feeling sorta useless It seems that one thing has been true all along You don't really know what you've got till its gone I guess I've had it with you and your career When you come back I won't be here and you can say Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home Please Come back home ..................................................................................................................................... I so love this song , although it's kinda sad. I just had to put it on here :)
How can you deny me, Something that is so true? Our friendship is worth the world to me, But my dream is to be close to you. We support each other endlessly, Giving hope through thick and thin. But my heart bleeds constantly to be near to you, Whispering the word, When? I gave you a path to my heart, And on it you certainly found your way. Now lying in my spirit, I dream of us everyday. And it’s the mystery that lies within you, Your soul I wish to be near. But as for now I will continue loving you, Quietly remaining here...
A little darkFree Image hosting by ImageSnap Enrique Lyrics Somebody's Me You, do you remember me?, Like, I remember you? Do you spend your life, going back in your mind to that time?, Cause I, I walk the streets alone, I hate being on my own, and everyone can see that, I really fell, and I'm going through hell. Thinking about you with somebody else. Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. yeaa... How, how did we go wrong? It was so good, and now its gone, And i pray at night, that our path's soon will cross. What we had, isn't lost. Cause you are always right here in my thoughts.. Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. Oh yeah... You will always be in my life, even if im not in your life. Cause you're in my memory... You, when you remember me?... And before you set me free, oh listen please... Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you. Somebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you will see, that somebody's me. That somebody's me. Somebody's me... Somebody's me... Oh yeah... FAR AWAY Nickelback - Far Away - Lyrics This time, This place Misused, Mistakes Too long, Too late Who was I to make you wait Just one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore On my knees, I'll ask Last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you, I'd withstand All of hell to hold your hand I'd give it all I'd give for us Give anything but I won't give up 'Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore So far away (So far away) Been far away for far too long So far away (So far away) Been far away for far too long But you know, you know, you know I wanted I wanted you to stay 'Cause I needed I need to hear you say I love you I have loved you all along And I forgive you For being away for far too long So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you any more Believe it Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing, 'cause i'm not leaving you any more Believe it Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing Hold on to me and never let me go Keep breathing Hold on to me and never let me go




Add to Technorati Favorites
http://www.meebo.com/rooms



Free Image hosting by ImageSnap